Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the cupcakes:
For the buttercream:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake cases.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together all the dry ingredients. Add the butter and beat to form a sandy texture.
- In a jug, whisk together the milk, eggs and vanilla. Slowly stream this into the butter mixture to form a smooth batter. Spoon into the lined cupcake tray.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, then allow to cool completely.
- In a bowl, beat together the icing sugar, butter and vanilla until light and fluffy.
- Spoon the buttercream into a piping bag fitted with a star nozzle. Add a swirl of buttercream to the top of each cupcake and decorate however you like.
Per Serving 482kcals, 20.5g fat (12.6g saturated), 72.9g carbs (57.2g sugars), 3.8g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.258g sodium
Popular in Kids baking