Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat oven to 160°C/140°C fan/gas mark 3.
- Place the turkey, ham and stuffing on a tray, drizzle with leftover gravy, cover with foil and heat in the oven until piping hot throughout. This should take about 10-15 minutes.
- Add the olive oil to a pan over a medium heat. Add the roasties and heat until hot and crispy.
- To assemble your sandwiches, spread a thin layer of butter on each slice of bread. Add a dollop of cranberry mayo to two slices and spread.
- Add the meat, stuffing and roasties, season with salt and pepper, and top with salad leaves.
- Place the lids on top and serve immediately.
Test Kitchen Tip: Other sliced bread will work, but we recommend going with something sturdy.
Per serving 630kcals, 32.8g fat (9.8g saturated), 55.6g carbs, 3.4g sugars, 28.1g protein, 4.1g fibre, 1.370g sodium
Popular in Christmas