Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- Cook the pasta shells until al dente according to the packet’s directions, then drain. Lay the shells out on a baking tray.
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Add the onion and chilli and cook for 4-5 minutes. Add the turkey mince and cook, stirring, until thoroughly browned. Drain off any excess fat.
- Add the cream cheese, chilli powder and 30g of the Cheddar and stir to combine.
- Grease an ovenproof dish with a little oil and pour half of the salsa into the bottom. Arrange the shells on top of the salsa and fill them with the turkey mixture.
- Pour the remaining salsa over the tops of the shells. Cover the dish with tin foil and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove the shells from the oven and sprinkle the remaining cheese on top. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes longer or until heated through and bubbling.Scatter the shells with spring onions and serve with sour cream and sliced avocado.
Per Serving: 657kcals, 30.7g fat (11.9g saturated), 55.9g carbs, 5.5g sugars, 43.5g protein, 7.6g fibre, 0.604g sodium.
Popular in Pasta
Quick creamy bacon pasta