1kg baby potatoes, halved
4 garlic cloves, left whole and lightly crushed
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and black pepper
2 red onions, cut into wedges
1 red and 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and chopped into chunks
1 courgette, chopped into chunks
1 x 336g pack turkey meatballs
200g cherry tomatoes
1 x 350g jar tomato and basil sauce, warmed
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- In a large roasting tray, add the potatoes and garlic. Drizzle with one tablespoon of the oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to combine.
- Roast for 20 minutes, then add the onions, peppers, courgette and meatballs to the tray. Drizzle with the remaining oil and season with pepper. Return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Stir in the cherry tomatoes, then roast for a final 10 minutes.
- Scatter the meatballs and vegetables with some fresh basil leaves and serve with the tomato and basil sauce and some crusty bread.
Per serving: 462kcals, 15.3g fat (1.1g saturated), 61.8g carbs (10.7g sugars), 25.5g protein, 10.8g fibre, 0.832g sodium