Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the white sauce:
- Heat the oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the onion, carrots and celery for and cook for five minutes or until softened. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes longer.
- Turn the heat to high. Add the turkey mince and cook for 8-10 minutes until lightly golden with no pink parts remaining, breaking up any lumps with a wooden spoon. Season with salt and pepper, add the wine and allow to simmer for five minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, stock and basil. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes or until thickened. Season to taste.
- For the white sauce, melt the butter in a small pot over a medium-high heat. Whisk in the flour and cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove from the heat and gradually whisk in the milk, a little at a time.
- Return to the heat and bring to the boil, stirring constantly. Reduce to a simmer for five minutes until thickened and glossy, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Spoon a third of the turkey mince mixture into a 30 x 20cm ovenproof baking dish. Cover with three lasagne sheets and some of the white sauce. Repeat this step two more times, finishing with a layer of white sauce.
- Sprinkle over the grated mozzarella and top with some black pepper.Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden on top and bubbling around the edges, then serve.
Per serving: 776kcals, 38g fat (16.7g saturated), 56.3g carbs (17.5g sugars), 46.2g protein, 3.1g fibre, 0.505g sodium
Popular in Family meals
Greek turkey burgers & low-fat tzatziki