1 x sheet of puff pastry, thawed
60g cream cheese, at room temperature
140g leftover turkey, shredded
120ml cranberry sauce
1 egg, beaten with 1 tsp water
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Lay the puff pastry flat on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Spread the cream cheese down the middle lengthwise, leaving about 8cm of space on either side. Top with the shredded turkey and cranberry sauce.
- To make the plait, cut diagonal lines leading outwards from the filling and away from you at 1cm intervals up each side of the pastry dough. Fold the rectangular ends of the puff pastry up over the filling.
- Beginning on one side, pull one strip of dough over the filling, then alternate with a strip of dough from the other side. Continue pulling the strips over the filling until you reach the top.
- Once the entire puff pastry is wrapped up, lift it up with the parchment paper and transfer to a baking tray.
- Brush with the egg wash. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
Per Serving 576kcals, 38.6g fat (11.9g saturated), 37.8g carbs, 1.2g sugars, 18.6g protein, 1.7g fibre, 0.284g sodium