For the biscuit cake:
225g unsalted butter
200ml condensed milk
200g dark chocolate
200g milk chocolate
150g Rich Tea biscuits, roughly crushed
100g chocolate chip cookies, roughly crushed
50g Crunchie bars (you can use any leftover bars you have)
Trick or treat sweets and chocolate
- Line a 20cm square tin with non-stick parchment paper.
- In a large pot, combine the unsalted butter and condensed milk. Allow to melt slowly over a medium-low heat.
- Once melted, remove from the heat and add the dark and milk chocolate. Stir until fully melted.
- Add the crushed biscuits, Maltesers and Crunchie bars. Stir until all the biscuits are covered in the chocolate mix.
- Pour into the prepared tin. Top with leftover trick or treat sweets or chocolate.
- Allow to set in the fridge for a few hours or overnight. Cut into squares and enjoy.
Per Serving 617kcals, 40.2g fat (23.8g saturated), 58.8g carbs (34.9g sugars), 7.3g protein, 3.4g fibre, 0.23g sodium