Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/140°C fan/gas mark 3 and line a large rimmed baking tray with parchment paper. In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, carrots, chia and pumpkin seeds and stir together.
- Add the cinnamon and a generous pinch of nutmeg.
- Stir together the maple syrup and olive oil, then mix in until all of the dry ingredients are coated. Taste and add more spices as desired.
- Spread the mixture evenly onto the prepared tray and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely before storing.
Per Serving 241kcals, 6.9g fat (1.2g saturated), 39.5g carbs, 9g sugars, 6.8g protein, 5.3g fibre, 0.024g sodium
Recipe courtesy of Aoife Howard
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR