Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Whisk the double cream, mascarpone, Marsala and golden caster sugar together until it reaches a thick whipped
- cream texture.
- Pour the coffee into a shallow dish. Dip in a few of the sponge fingers at a time, turning for a few seconds until they are nicely soaked, but not soggy.
- Layer half of the soaked sponge fingers in a 11 x 11cm dish, then spread half of the creamy mixture on top.
- Repeat with a second layer of soaked sponge fingers, followed by a second layer of the creamy mixture.
- Cover and chill for a few hours, or overnight if possible.
- To serve, dust with cocoa powder and grate the dark chocolate on top.
Per serving: 401kcals, 14.6g fat (8.6g saturated), 48.4g carbs, 15.1g sugars, 10.8g protein, 0.7g fibre, 0.083g sodium
ItalianFreezer-friendlySweet thingsValentine’s DaySpecial OccasionsNo-bakeCuisinesDinner partyVegetarian
Popular in Italian
Irish coffee affogato by EUROSPAR