170g dark chocolate, 84% cocoa solids, roughly chopped
420ml unsweetened almond milk (regular milk or other nut milk will work too)
12 Medjool dates (pitted)
Coarse sea salt
- Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave until melted and smooth, stirring after every 30 seconds.
- In a blender, combine the almond milk and dates. Whizz until smooth.
- Add the melted chocolate and whizz again until combined.
- Transfer into small glasses or jars. Place in the fridge for at least four hours until set.
- Sprinkle over a little sea salt and serve.
Per Serving: 459kcals, 17.5g fat (9.9g saturated), 75.5g carbs (60g sugars), 4.8g protein, 10.1g fibre, 0.116g sodium