Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the crêpes:
For the berry sauce:
For the filling:
- Place all of the pancake ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Transfer to a jug and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place all of the berry sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium-high heat, then reduce to low and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally, until reduced and slightly thickened. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Beat the cream cheese and caster sugar for a few minutes until fluffy, then beat in the lemon juice.
- Heat a 20cm non-stick frying pan over a medium-high heat and swirl around a bit of butter until it starts to foam.
- Add some of the batter, swirling it around so that it covers the bottom of the pan in a thin, even layer. Cook for 1-2 minutes until bubbles form in the centre, then flip it over and cook for 30 seconds more. Transfer to a plate and keep warm while you repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Evenly spread some of the cream cheese mixture down the centre of each of the pancakes, then roll them into tubes, tucking the sides in as you wrap them up.
- Add to a serving plate and spoon over the berry sauce. Serve with ice cream and dark chocolate shavings.
Popular in Chocolate
Salted caramel chocolate cookie bars