Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the dressing:
For the salad:
- In a pestle and mortar, grind the chilli, garlic, coriander stems and a small pinch of salt until a smooth paste forms.
- Add the remaining ingredients for the dressing. Taste and add more sugar, lime juice and/or fish sauce, if desired. Set aside.
- Season the lamb steaks with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a pan over a high heat until very hot.
- Cook the lamb for two minutes per side, or until done to your liking. Transfer to a plate, tent loosely with foil and set aside to rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice the lamb thinly against the grain and place in a bowl with the remaining salad ingredients. Add any juices that have been released onto the plate into the dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the salad and toss gently. Divide between serving plates and scatter with extra fresh mint and coriander and some chopped peanuts.
Per serving: 440kcals, 23.5g fat (4.4g saturated), 15.2g carbs (8.4g sugars), 38.2g protein, 2.4g fibre, 1.574g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerThaiDiabetic-friendlyLow carbSaladsLunch & snacks30-minute mealsHigh-proteinCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo