Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the burgers:
For the salsa:
- Place the salmon in the bowl of a food processor and add the curry paste, ginger, soy and coriander. Pulse until everything is roughly chopped. Transfer the mixture to a board use wet hands to shape it into four patties.
- Put the breadcrumbs onto a plate and carefully dip each patty in, pressing gently to coat on all sides. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Combine all of the salsa ingredients in a bowl and stir gently to combine. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the burgers for 4-5 minutes per side until cooked through.
- Serve the burgers with rice, lime wedges and the mango salsa.
Per serving: 493kcals, 27.2g fat (5.2g saturated), 26.5g carbs, 9.7g sugars, 37.3g protein, 37.3g fibre, 0.663g sodium
MAKE IT YOURS:
For a lighter option, you can use the same burger mixture to make smaller, bite-sized patties, perfect for serving with Little Gem lettuce cups.