Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the meatballs:
For the sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a large bowl, place all of the meatball ingredients and use clean hands to combine.
- Shape the mixture into meatballs about the size of ping-pong balls.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, turning halfway. Remove from the oven and set aside.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large wok or any pan with high sides. Add the curry paste and stir for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the remaining sauce ingredients and stir well to combine. Add the meatballs and simmer together about 15 minutes, until everything is heated through and the meatballs are flavoured with the sauce.
- Serve over rice and garnish with chopped coriander, chopped red chilli and lime wedges for squeezing.
Per serving: 840kcals, 43.7g fat (29.6g saturated), 115.1g carbs, 7.4g sugars, 7g protein, 6g fibre, 0.626g sodium
Popular in Thai
Tom yum soup with prawns