1 tbsp coconut oil
3 shallots, finely chopped
3 garlic cloves, crushed
1 tsp fresh ginger, peeled and grated
1 lemongrass stalk, crushed
½ x 400g tin of chopped tomatoes
1 red chilli, sliced thinly
200ml fish stock
½ tbsp Thai fish sauce
A small handful of fresh basil, torn
100ml coconut milk
Juice of 1 lime, plus wedges to serve
500g mixed fish (cod, salmon, haddock), cubed
300g raw prawns, peeled
2 large handfuls of fresh spinach
A good drizzle of Sriracha hot sauce (or your preferred hot sauce)
A pinch of dried chilli flakes
- Heat the coconut oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat. Add the shallots, garlic, ginger and lemongrass. Cook for five minutes until softened and fragrant.
- Add the tomatoes, chilli and stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat and add the fish sauce, basil, coconut milk and lime juice. Cook for five minutes.
- Add the cubed fish and cook for four minutes, then stir in the prawns and cook for another four minutes until they turn pink.
- Stir in the spinach until wilted.
- Serve over rice with a drizzle of Sriracha and a pinch of chilli flakes.
Per Serving 255kcals, 12.8g fat (6.6g saturated), 6.1g carbs, 2.4g sugars, 29.8g protein, 1.4g fibre, 0.337g sodium