Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the sugar snap peas for 2-3 minutes or until just slightly tender. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan over a medium-high heat. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper and cook skin side-up for 3-4 minutes.
- Carefully flip over the salmon and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to the plate with the sugar snaps.
- In a measuring jug, whisk together the teriyaki sauce, water, sriracha, lime juice and honey. Pour into the pan and bring to a boil over a medium-high heat. Add the cornflour slurry and cook for 1-2 minutes until the sauce has thickened. Return the salmon and sugar snaps to the pan and warm through for one minute.
- Serve the salmon, sugar snaps and sauce over noodles, scattered with the sesame seeds and spring onions.
Per Serving: 439kcals, 19.1g fat (3.1g saturated), 30g carbs (25.1g sugars), 39.1g protein, 2.5g fibre, 1.53g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodLow carbCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinFamily mealsQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Gambas al ajillo