60ml Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce, plus extra for serving
3 tbsp brown sugar
1 tsp wholegrain mustard
4 salmon fillets
1 head of broccoli, chopped into florets
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6 and coat a square baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the teriyaki sauce, brown sugar and wholegrain mustard in a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally until thick and sticky.
- Place the salmon into the dish and pour over the teriyaki mixture. Bake for 15 minutes until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Meanwhile, steam or boil the broccoli for 5-7 minutes until just tender.
- Sprinkle the salmon with sesame seeds and serve with steamed rice, broccoli and extra teriyaki.
Per serving: 297kcals, 11.4g fat (1.6g saturated), 12.8g carbs, 9.9g sugars, 37.1g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.795g sodium