- Preheat a barbecue or griddle pan to a medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, combine the chicken, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame seeds and spring onions, stirring to coat the chicken. Cover and place in the fridge to marinate for at least two hours.
- Slide a piece of chicken down the skewer, alternating between chicken and pineapple, until there is a 3cm gap at the top.
- Repeat with the remaining chicken, pineapple and skewers.
- Grease the surface of the barbecue or griddle pan by rubbing with a tongs and some oiled kitchen paper.
- Cook the skewers for about 12-18 minutes with the lid closed, flipping them halfway. Brush the skewers with the leftover marinade during barbecuing.
Per Serving: 237 cals, 5.3g (1.4g saturated), 27.2g carbs (23g sugars), 20.8g protein, 1.2g fibre, 1.955g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Roast chicken Caesar salad with new potatoes