Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Cut the brownies into hearts using a small heart-shaped pastry cutter.
- Place the chocolate in a heatproof bowl. Melt it in the microwave, removing it to stir every 20-30 seconds. Dip some of the marshmallows into the chocolate.
- Dip some of those into sprinkles. Place all of the dipped marshmallows onto parchment paper and allow to set.
- Onto each skewer, carefully thread a strawberry, then a brownie heart.
- Continue threading with the marshmallows, remaining strawberries and brownies.
Per skewer (per serving): 167kcals, 8g fat (4g saturated), 22.6g carbs (13.1g sugars), 2.2g protein, 1g fibre, 0.059g sodium
Popular in Kids baking