Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Bring one litre of water to a boil in a large saucepan.
- Add the lentils and simmer for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until tender. Drain, rinse under cold water and set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine the balsamic vinegar and brown sugar.
- Heat one tablespoon of the oil in a large ovenproof pan over a medium-high heat. Pat the pork dry with kitchen paper and season with salt and pepper. Add the pork to the pan and brown on all sides.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and roast the pork for 10-12 minutes until cooked through, basting occasionally with the balsamic glaze.
- Transfer the pork to a plate, tent loosely with tin foil and allow to rest for 8-10 minutes.
- In a bowl, toss the cooked lentils with the apple, celery, parsley, lemon juice, remaining olive oil and some salt and pepper.
- Divide the lentil salad between plates. Slice the pork and place on top of the lentil salad. Drizzle over any juices released from the pork and serve immediately.
498kcals, 15.7g fat (3.2g saturated), 43g carbs, 11.5g sugars, 46g protein, 16.9g fibre, 0.123g sodium
Popular in Salads
Salmon, cucumber and melon salad with green shallot dressing