Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4.
- Heat the vegetable oil in an ovenproof casserole dish over a high heat and cook the sweet potato, peppers and onions for 6-8 minutes.
- Stir in the coriander and garlic and cook for two minutes longer or until the vegetables are nicely charred, stirring regularly.
- Add the tikka masala paste and cook for two minutes, stirring.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes and water. Add the chickpeas, then transfer to the oven for 45 minutes or until the liquid has reduced and the sauce has thickened.
- Scatter with chopped coriander and serve with rice and warm naan bread.
Per Serving:245kcals, 6.5g fat (0.9g saturated), 42g carbs (12.4g sugars), 12.4g protein, 8.3g fibre, 0.06g sodium
DinnerFreezer-friendlyIndianMeat-freeSpecial OccasionsOne-potFamily mealsCuisinesDinner partyComfort foodVegetarian
Popular in Indian
Quick prawn korma