- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 green chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed and chopped
- 450g chorizo sausage, casing removed, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 8 small tortillas, more if desired
- Feta, crumbled
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over a medium heat. Add the onion, chilli and sweet potatoes and stir. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, until sweet potatoes are just softened.
- Remove the lid and turn the heat to medium-high. Add the chorizo and cook for 8-10 minutes until browned. Add the garlic and cook for one minute.
- Fill each tortilla with the sweet potato and chorizo mixture and top with crumbled Feta and coriander.
Per serving: 371kcals, 23.8g fat (10.8g saturated), 34g carbs, 1.5g sugars, 24g protein, 5.1g fibre, 0.856g sodium
TOP TIP: Tinned black beans can be hard to find, but if you do pick some up in a specialty store they make a fantastic addition. Just add some to the pan with the chorizo.