Serves 4 as a side dish
Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180˚C/gas mark 6.
- Cover a large, rimmed baking tray with tin foil. Spread the sprouts out on the tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper, then toss to combine.
- Place in the oven on the top rack and roast for 50-60 minutes, stirring every 20 minutes or so.
- During the last 10 minutes of cooking, place all of the remaining ingredients except the sesame seeds into a saucepan. Reduce over a medium-high heat for 5-6 minutes until thickened.
- When the sprouts are ready, remove from the oven. Place them in a bowl with half of the sauce and the sesame seeds and toss until just coated; add more sauce as desired.
Per Serving 197kcals, 13.1g fat (1.9g saturated), 19g carbs, 8.7g sugars, 5.4g protein, 4.8g fibre, 0.828g sodium
Dairy-freeChristmasDinnerDiabetic-friendlyLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsSunday roastDinner partyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Dairy-free
Raspberry & passion fruit pastilles