Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the rub:
For the pork chops:
For the glaze:
- The night before cooking or early in the day, combine all of the ingredients for the dry rub in a small bowl. Rub on all sides of the pork chops. Place the chops in a bowl, cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Line a baking tray with tin foil.
- To cook the pork chops, heat a large ovenproof pan over a medium-high heat until very hot. Melt the butter in the pan, then add the pork chops and cook for four minutes per side until well browned.
- Heat the apricot jam in a microwave safe bowl on high, stirring every 30 seconds or so until melted. Stir in the remaining glaze ingredients. Transfer half of the glaze to a separated dish and set aside for serving.
- Baste the pork chops all over with the remaining glaze. Transfer the pan to the oven for 6-8 minutes until completely cooked throughout. Remove the chops to a plate, tent loosely with tin foil and set aside to rest for 8-10 minutes. Serve with the reserved glaze and some rice.
520kcals, 26.9g fat (11.4g saturated), 52.5g carbs, 33.1g sugars, 19.6g protein, 4.3g fibre, 0.601g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals