Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the potatoes:
For the pork:
For the glaze:
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- Place the potatoes on a large baking tray in a single layer. Drizzle with the olive oil and scatter over the garlic. Season with salt and pepper and toss to combine. Place the potatoes in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Pat the pork chops dry with kitchen paper and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Melt the butter in a large ovenproof pan over a medium-high heat. Add the pork chops and sear for 2-3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Transfer the pan into the oven and roast for 10-12 minutes until the chops are completely cooked through.
- Combine all of the ingredients for the glaze in a small saucepan over a medium heat and season with salt and pepper. Bring to the boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5-6 minutes until slightly thickened.
- Remove the potatoes from the oven and stir in the butter until melted. Serve immediately with the pork chops and the sweet and sour glaze.
Per serving: 581kcals, 37.3g fat (14.9g saturated), 39.9g carbs, 13.1g sugars, 23.6g protein, 5.3g fibre, 0.189g sodium
Popular in 30-minute meals
Rice-stuffed beef tomatoes