Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the garlic butter:
For the garlic prawns:
For the steaks:
- First, make the garlic butter. Place the softened butter in a bowl with the garlic and parsley, then mash together with a fork until thoroughly combined.
- For the prawns, combine the garlic, salt, lemon juice, chilli flakes and olive oil in a bowl or resealable bag. Add the prawns and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- For the steaks, combine the first five ingredients in a small bowl and rub onto both sides of the rib-eyes.
- Heat a small splash of olive oil and a knob of garlic butter in a pan set over a high heat. Cook the steaks for 2½ minutes on each side for medium-rare, or as desired.
- Squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over the steaks and place on a plate covered with tin foil to rest while you cook the prawns.
- Heat a knob of garlic butter in the same pan over a medium-high heat. Add the prawns with a splash of their marinade and cook, stirring every minute or so, for 3-5 minutes until pink all over. Stir in any juices that have been released from the steaks.
- Serve the steaks topped with the garlic prawns, with some chunky homemade chips and an extra jug of melted garlic butter on the side, if desired.
Per serving: 650kcals, 62.2g fat (25g saturated), 6.3g carbs, 0.9g sugars, 21.1g protein, 1.2g fibre, 1.61g sodium
Gluten-freeBeefDinnerFish & seafoodMother’s DayFather’s DayValentine’s DayAmericanSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinCuisinesDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw