Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Add the butter and olive oil to a pan over a medium heat. Fry the onions and potatoes until soft.
- Add the thyme, dill and garlic and fry for approximately five more minutes, mixing as you go.
- Add the stock and bring to the boil. Turn off the heat. Blitz until smooth using a stick blender.
- Add the milk and cream, and stir. Return to a medium heat, add the fish pieces and continuously stir really gently, taking care to scrape the bottom of the pot so nothing sticks as the soup cooks the fish. This should take no more than 10 minutes. Make sure not to mix too much as it will break up the fish.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in bowls with a big spoon of peas on top and brown soda bread with lots of butter on the side.
Per serving: 203kcals, 9.6g fat (5g saturated), 17.4g carbs (4.3g sugars), 10.9g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.462g sodium
Popular in Gluten-free
Gluten-free chocolate and honeycomb mousse by EUROSPAR