Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over a high heat and cook the pasta according to the package instructions.
- Meanwhile, heat two tablespoons of the reserved sun-dried tomato oil in a large pan over a high heat. Cook the sun-dried tomatoes and garlic for one minute, then remove to a plate and set aside, keeping the oil in the pan.
- Brown the chicken pieces in the oil over a medium-high heat until golden-brown all over. Season with salt, black pepper and some chilli flakes, if using.
- Return the garlic and sun-dried tomatoes to the pan. Add the chicken stock, cream and Mozzarella and bring to a simmer until the cheese melts.
- Add the chopped basil and stir to combine. Simmer for another 3-4 minutes until the chicken is completely cooked throughout. Add more salt and pepper to taste if necessary.
- Serve the sun-dried tomato chicken and sauce over the cooked tagliatelle.
Per serving: 850kcals, 39.8g fat (10g saturated), 79.9g carbs, 1.9g sugars, 46.8g protein, 4.7g fibre, 0.842g sodium
ChickenItalianDinnerPastaDinner30-minute mealsHigh-proteinKidsFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyComfort foodMake it Healthy
Popular in Chicken
Easy fried chicken and asian slaw