Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Stir together the vinegar, oil and half of the garlic. Add the chicken, season well with salt and pepper and leave to marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
- Bring a pot of salted water to the boil and cook the cannelloni according to the package instructions. Drain, then transfer to a large bowl and drizzle with a little oil. Toss the pasta to coat and leave to cool slightly (the oil will help prevent the pasta from sticking).
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4. Heat a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade, draining any excess, and cook in the pan for five minutes until cooked through. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Melt the butter in the pan and cook the garlic for one minute until fragrant.
- Add the cream. Bring to a simmer and cook for 5-7 minutes until thickened. Stir in the Parmesan, then remove the pan from the heat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, stir together the Ricotta, egg and herbs. Mix in the cooked chicken.
- Stuff the cooked cannelloni tubes with the chicken and Ricotta mixture.
- Cover the bottom of a baking dish with half of the creamy sauce, then place the stuffed pasta on top. Pour over the remaining sauce and layer with Mozzarella.
- Cover with tin foil and bake for 45 minutes. Leave to stand for 10 minutes before serving with salad.
Per serving: 686kcal, 44.5g fat (19g saturated), 45.7g carbs, 0.5g sugar, 4.7g fibre, 24.8g protein, 0.589g sodium
Popular in Pasta
Quick creamy bacon pasta