Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the pancakes:
For the topping:
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, water, flour and butter until smooth.
- Cover and refrigerate for one hour.
- Melt some butter in a frying pan over a medium-high heat. Pour some batter into the bottom of the pan, then lift and tilt the pan around so the batter forms an even coating.
- Cook for 40 seconds, then flip and cook for another 10 seconds. Keep warm.
- Add the strawberries and sugar to a saucepan over a medium heat. Bring to a simmer, stirring regularly, for 5-7 minutes until thickened. Remove from the heat and leave to cool.
- Beat the cream cheese and whipped cream until combined, then gently stir through half of the berry mixture.
- Use the mixture to fill the pancakes, then top with more whipped cream and a drizzle of the berry sauce. Sprinkle over the crushed biscuits.
Per Serving: 176kcals, 7.8g fat (4.3g saturated), 20.8g carbs (4.6g sugars), 5.7g protein, 0.9g fibre, 0.063g sodium
Kids bakingBreakfast & BrunchPancakesLow-fatPancake TuesdaySpecial OccasionsKidsBakingMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Kids baking