Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Combine the rhubarb, strawberries, water and sugar in a saucepan over a medium-high heat. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and simmer for 5-6 minutes until the fruit is tender.
- Remove from the heat and add the basil leaves. Leave to cool completely.
- When cooled, remove and discard the basil leaves.
- Purée the remaining mixture in a blender until completely smooth.
- Place two tablespoons of the mixture into each glass, then top with the sparkling wine.
Per serving: 131kcals, 0.1g fat (0g saturated), 5.5g carbs (2.9g sugars), 0.3g protein, 0.8g fibre, 0.001g sodium
Gluten-freeCocktailsDairy-freeMother’s DayValentine’s DayCholesterol-friendly recipesSpecial OccasionsDrinksDinner partyMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Gluten-free
Tom yum soup with prawns