For the balsamic glaze:
150ml balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp honey
For the pizza:
1 pizza base
100g fresh Mozzarella, torn
100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
40g Keeling’s strawberries, sliced
100g prosciutto, torn
25g pine nuts
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 4 and line a large baking tray with
- For the balsamic glaze, combine the balsamic vinegar and honey in a pot and place
over a medium heat. Allow to bubble for 3-5 minutes or until it becomes syrupy. Set aside.
- Place the pizza base on the prepared tray. Top with the torn Mozzarella, goat’s cheese,
sliced strawberries, prosciutto and pine nuts.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Drizzle over the balsamic glaze and top with fresh basil. Serve with a fresh salad.
Per Serving: 688kcals, 32.4g fat (15.3g saturated), 58.3g carbs (11.4g sugars), 37.9g protein, 1.6g fibre, 0.864g sodium
Keep any leftover balsamic glaze for salads etc. Store it in the fridge and it will keep for up to a month.
This recipe is sponsored by Keelings