Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6.
- In a small bowl combine the oil, chilli, honey, soy sauce, ginger, garlic and lime in a small bowl. Season with black pepper.
- Place the sea bass fillets on a baking tray, skin-side down. Sprinkle them with the cornflour and gently rub it into the fish.
- Spoon on the honey-soy sauce mixture. Sprinkle on the sugar and place in the oven to cook for 8-10 minutes until thoroughly cooked, basting with the sauce in the tray halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and baste again with the sauce. Transfer to serving plates and scatter with coriander, slices of chilli and spring onion.
- Serve with lime wedges and some boiled rice or salad.
Per serving: 318kcals, 9.5g fat (1.6g saturated), 34g carbs, 25.1g protein, 0.5g fibre, 0.542g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodThaiMeat-free30-minute mealsLow-fatSpecial OccasionsHigh-proteinFamily mealsCuisinesQuick and easyDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad