Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Line two large baking trays with foil.
- In a blender, combine the ginger, garlic, soy sauce and oil. Whizz together, then add the hoisin, honey and sweet chilli sauce. Whizz to combine. Set aside about 120ml of the sauce and brush the ribs with the remainder.
- Arrange the ribs on the prepared baking trays, meaty side down. Bake for 40 minutes; every 10 minutes, turn the racks over, baste the ribs with the reserved sauce and rotate the trays.
- Turn the grill on to a high heat.Turn the ribs meaty sides up and brush thickly with the remaining sauce. Place under the hot grill for about five minutes until the edges are just lightly charred.
- Serve with skinny chips, coleslaw and plenty of napkins!
Per half rack serving (per serving): 608kcals, 34.9g fat (10.5g saturated), 42.6g carbs (27.6g sugars), 33.7g protein, 1.7g fibre, 2.55g sodium
Popular in Dairy-free
Raspberry & passion fruit pastilles