Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
Like Mexican food?
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- Heat half of the coconut oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the onion, pepper and chilli for 3-4 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine the drained tomatoes with the cumin and chilli powder.
- In the same pan, heat the remaining oil. Place one of the tortillas into the pan. Top with a third of the cheese and half each of the pepper mixture, beans, tomato mixture and chicken. Add a sprinkling of coriander.
- Top with another tortilla and repeat the same toppings. Top with the final tortilla and pile it high with the rest of the cheese and anything else remaining.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and bake for 25 minutes. Slice into quarters and serve topped with fresh coriander and some sour cream.
Note: pinto beans/black beans can be used as an alternative to kidney bean, if you wish.
Per serving: 468kcals, 12.4g fat (8g saturated), 55.3g carbs, 4.8g sugar, 35.9g protein, 12.2g fibre, 0.365g sodium