Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Line a 23cm square tin with parchment paper. In a saucepan over a low heat, combine the butter and marshmallows. Cook gently until they are completely melted and blended, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and immediately add the Rice Krispies. Stir until well coated.
- Press the mixture into the prepared tin. Rub your hands with a little oil and use them to press the sticky mixture into an even layer. Let the mixture cool completely in the tin.
- Cut the Rice Krispie mixture into nine or 12 pieces. Insert a lollipop stick into each square if you like.
- Dip half of each square in melted milk chocolate and place on a tray. Allow the chocolate to set in the fridge for five minutes.
- Add a few drops of green food colouring to the melted white chocolate and stir until combined.
- Remove the squares from the fridge and drizzle with the green chocolate.
- Decorate with some rainbow sprinkles. Allow the chocolate to set in the fridge for five minutes before serving
Per serving: 215kcals, 6g fat (3.9g saturated), 38.9g carbs (18.4g sugars), 1.9g protein, 0.3g fibre, 0.194g sodium
Kids bakingSweet thingsStep-by-stepLow-fatSpecial OccasionsNo-bakeKidsSt. Patrick’s DayMake it HealthyVegetarian
Popular in Kids baking