4 Rooster potatoes
20g butter, melted
75g ham, chopped
100g cooked cabbage, shredded
1 tsp Dijon mustard
2 large eggs, separated
10g parsley, chopped
2 tbsp sour cream
50g Cheddar, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200˚C/180˚C fan/gas mark 6. Pierce the potato with a fork, then place directly on an oven rack. Bake for 50-60 minutes until tender.
- Slice the cooked potatoes in half and scoop out the potato into a large mixing bowl. Brush the inside of the potato skins with the melted butter and return to the hot oven for about 10 minutes to crisp up.
- Mash the potato and mix in the chopped ham, cabbage, mustard, egg yolk, parsley and sour cream.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the egg whites until light and fluffy. Fold the whipped egg into the potato mixture.
- Remove the skins from the oven. Spoon the potato mixture into the skins, top with the grated Cheddar and return to the oven for about eight minutes until golden. Serve with fresh crisp salad.
Per Serving 356kcals, 14.3g fat (7.5g saturated), 38.4g carbs (2.8g sugars), 16g protein, 4.5g fibre, 0.4g sodium