Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 230˚C/210˚C fan/gas mark 8.
- Heat half of the olive oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the spinach until just wilted. Transfer to a bowl and set aside to cool for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine the spinach, Feta, cream cheese, garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Use a small sharp knife to cut a pocket into the middle of each chicken fillet, being careful not to cut all the way through.
- Separate the spinach and cheese mixture into four portions, rolling each one into a little log. Stuff these into the pockets in the chicken fillets. Season with salt and black pepper. Close the pockets over and seal each one shut using 1-2 toothpicks.
- Heat the remaining oil in an ovenproof pan set over medium high heat, then add the stuffed chicken. Cook for five minutes, then carefully flip the chicken over.
- Place the pan into the oven, and bake for 12 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout.
Test Kitchen Tip: You can easily substitute frozen spinach for fresh; simply cook according to package instructions, then squeeze out any water.
Per serving: 471kcals, 30.2g fat (12.3g saturated), 3.9g carbs, 1.1g sugars, 45.4g protein, 1.3g fibre, 0.496g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Slow-cooker BBQ chicken