Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- In a bowl, toss the sliced red peppers and prawns with the spice paste, half of the olive oil and half of the lime zest and juice. Season well.
- Heat one teaspoon of olive oil in a frying or griddle pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the prawns and peppers for 3-4 minutes or until the prawns are fully cooked. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- In a bowl, toss the radishes, cucumber and lettuce with the remaining olive oil and lime juice and zest.
- Heat the tortilla wraps in a dry frying pan over a medium-high heat until warmed and slightly charred.
- Spread some sour cream onto each wrap and top with the radish mixture and some prawns and peppers. Roll up and serve.
Note: Harissa spice paste can be used as an alternative to chipotle paste, if you wish.
Per serving: 321kcals, 13g fat (3.5g saturated), 38.9g carbs (5.7g sugars), 15.3g protein, 6.6g fibre, 0.594g sodium