Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 190˚C/170˚C fan/gas mark 5.
- Microwave the tortillas on high for 20 seconds to make them more pliable.
- Carefully roll each tortilla half into a cone shape, ensuring the hole in the bottom isn't too big. Fold the excess on the inside and press to bond together. Use a toothpick to secure the tortilla together. Place each cone upside down in a cup of a mini muffin tin. Brush olive oil very lightly on the outside of each cone.
- Bake the cones for 12-15 minutes until crispy enough to hold their shape. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- In a food processor, combine the chilli, lime zest, spring onions, tomato and half of the coriander. Whizz into a coarse marinade.
- Place the prawns in a bowl and spoon over the marinade. Allow the prawns to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat some oil in a large pan over a medium-high heat and cook the prawns for 3-4 minutes per side until pink and cooked through. Remove from the pan and cool.
- Fill each cone with about one teaspoon of guacamole and a few of the prawns, then top each with some of the reserved coriander leaves. Serve the prawn and guacamole cones at room temperature.
Per Serving 92kcals, 3.3g fat (0g saturated), 11.3g carbs, 0.8g sugars, 5.1g protein, 2g fibre, 0.087g sodium
Popular in Christmas
Mini veggie mushroom Wellingtons