- Preheat a barbecue or griddle pan to a medium-high heat.
- Slide a piece of chorizo down the skewer, alternating between chorizo and prawns, until there is a 3cm gap on the top of the skewer.
- Repeat with the remaining skewers.
- Grease the surface of the barbecue or griddle pan by rubbing with a tongs and some oiled kitchen paper.
- Cook the skewers for about 12-18 minutes with the lid closed, flipping them halfway.
- Whisk together the harissa, garlic, lemon juice, mayonnaise, yoghurt and parsley. Drizzle on top of the skewers to serve, or serve on the side for dipping.
Per Serving: 279 cals, 18.3g (18.3g saturated), 4.8g carbs (0.9g sugars), 22.3g protein, 0.1g fibre, 0.667g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Gambas al ajillo