Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil and cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Combine the lime zest, lime juice, peanut butter, sugar, fish sauce and just enough water to make a smooth sauce.
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over a high heat. Add the prawns and cook for one minute per side until they turn pink.
- Add the spring onions, carrots, pepper, garlic and chilli and cook for another minute until the vegetables are slightly tender and the prawns are cooked through. Remove from the heat.
- Add the noodles and peanut sauce, then toss with the vegetables to combine. Serve with fresh coriander, some chopped peanuts and lime wedges.
Per serving 512 kcals, 22.5g fat (4.2g saturated), 48.6g carbs, 9.9g sugars, 32.7g protein, 6.2g fibre, 0.990g sodium
Dairy-freeDinnerFish & seafoodThaiCholesterol-friendly recipes30-minute mealsLow-fatHigh-proteinCuisinesFree-fromQuick and easyMake it Healthy
Popular in Dairy-free
Peanut chicken salad