Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the roasted potatoes:
For the dressing:
- Whisk together the harissa paste and vinegar, then pour into a shallow bowl or baking dish. Add the chicken and coat in the marinade. Cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat the oven to 200 ̊C/180 ̊C fan/gas mark 6. Toss the ingredients for the roasted potatoes together on a baking tray and roast for 30-35 minutes, tossing halfway through, until browned. Leave to cool.
- Heat a barbecue or grill pan over a high heat. Cook the chicken fillets for five minutes per side until cooked through. Set aside to rest, then slice into thick strips.
- Whisk the ingredients for the dressing in a small bowl until combined. Alternatively, combine in a small jar with a tight- fitting lid and shake to emulsify.
- Toss the remaining ingredients for the salad and divide amongst four serving bowls. Top with the chicken pieces, crispy potatoes and a drizzle of dressing to serve.
Per Serving: 439kcals, 19.4g fat (3.5g saturated), 20.1g carbs (5.1g sugars), 42.1g protein, 4.1g fibre, 0.133g sodium
Popular in Low carb
Tortellini en brodo