Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Combine the flours, seasoning, ginger, chilli powder and half of the garlic in a bowl and add the prawns. Toss to coat.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sweet chilli sauce, vinegar and soy sauce. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan or wok over a medium-high heat. Cook the prawns for two minutes per side until just cooked through. Remove from the oil with slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper.
- Add the spring onions and chilli to the pan. Pour in the sauce and allow to reduce slightly. Add in the prawns, honey and lemon juice and toss to coat.
- Serve with noodles and sprinkle over the sesame seeds
Per serving: 425k cals, 16.2g fat (3.4g saturated), 37.8g
carbs, 17.8g sugars, 30.7g protein, 1.5g fibre, 0.760g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Pistachio crumbed salmon