Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/gas mark 6.
- Put the potato wedges on a baking tray. Drizzle with one tablespoon of the oil, season well and toss to coat, then spread out in an even layer. Roast for 30-35 minutes, turning halfway through, until crisp.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large pan over a high heat and cook the sweetcorn for 6-8 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the peppers and courgette and cook for 8-10 minutes longer until tender.
- In a small bowl, combine the lime zest and juice with the Greek yoghurt, then season with salt and pepper. Cut the remaining half of a lime into wedges.
- Sprinkle the harissa seasoning onto a plate and press both sides of the halloumi slices into it. Heat a pan over a medium heat and dry-fry the halloumi for 2-3 minutes each side until golden and crisp. Transfer to a plate.
- Add a spoonful of the lime yoghurt to each wrap and top with mixed leaves. Spoon over the sweetcorn mixture and add the halloumi. Serve with the potato wedges and the lime wedges to squeeze over.
Per serving: 606kcals, 27.4g fat (14.5g saturated), 67.1g carbs (6.5g sugars), 23.1g protein, 11.4g fibre, 0.995g sodium
Popular in Sandwiches
Best brunch sandwich