1 tbsp olive oil
1 medium head cauliflower, trimmed and chopped into bite-sized florets
1-2 tbsp harissa paste (depending on how spicy you like it)
200g Halloumi, torn into small pieces
8 large eggs
2 tbsp capers
Salt and black pepper
- Heat the oil in a large oven-proof pan over a medium-high heat.
- In a bowl, toss the cauliflower florets with the harissa paste until evenly coated.
- Add the cauliflower to the pan and brown for about five minutes per side.
- Scatter the torn Halloumi over the top.
- Whisk the eggs, season with some salt and pepper and pour over top of the cauliflower and Halloumi.
- Reduce the heat to low and let the frittata simmer gently for about 10 minutes until it is set on the bottom but still wet on top.
- Preheat the grill to a high heat.
- Scatter the capers over the top of the frittata, then and place under the grill for about 5-6 minutes until puffed and golden.
- Remove the frittata from the grill and allow to rest for five minutes before serving with crusty bread and salad.
Per serving: 384kcals, 26.7g fat (12.6g saturated), 12.1g carbs, 5.2g sugars, 26.5g protein, 3.8g fibre, 0.895g sodium