Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Preheat the oven to 220°C/200°C fan/gas mark 7.
- Add the sweet potatoes to a large baking dish. Drizzle over the olive oil and toss to coat, then pour over the chopped tomatoes and vegetable stock.
- Sprinkle over the garlic, ginger and all of the spices, and season with salt and black pepper. Stir everything together, then bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and stir through the chickpeas.
- Season the fish, then place on top of the potato mixture and return to the oven for a further 12 minutes.
- Divide amongst warmed plates, scatter with coriander and serve with crusty bread and salad.
Per serving: 331kcals, 6.6g fat (1.2g saturated), 38.9g carbs (3.6g sugars), 30.9g protein, 6.9g fibre, 0.295g sodium
Popular in Fish & seafood
Gambas al ajillo