Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the rhubarb sauce:
- Preheat the oven to 220 ̊C/200 ̊C fan/gas mark 7. Remove the pork from the fridge 30 minutes before cooking. Pat dry with kitchen paper and use a sharp knife to score the skin.
- In a bowl, combine the cumin, coriander, garlic, cloves and oregano. Spread the rub over the pork. Massage in the oil and season well.
- Put the orange and onion in a large roasting tin and place the pork on top.
- Roast for 30 minutes, then lower the temperature to 180°C/160°C fan/gas mark 4. Roast for a further one hour 45 minutes or until the pork is cooked through and the skin is crispy.
- Transfer everything to a serving plate and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- For the sauce, add the rhubarb, orange juice, sugar and three tablespoons of water in a saucepan. Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes or until the rhubarb is soft. Set aside.
- Serve the pork with the onion and orange pieces, the rhubarb sauce and mash.
Per serving: 526kcals, 13.2g fat (4g saturated), 19.3g carbs (15.2g sugars), 79.6g protein, 2.2g fibre, 0.175g sodium
Gluten-freeDairy-freeDinnerEasterLow-fatSpecial OccasionsFamily mealsSlow cookerFree-fromSunday roastDinner partyMake it Healthy
Popular in Gluten-free
Gambas al ajillo