Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5-6 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and cook for two minutes longer, then stir in the spinach and wilt for 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and allow to cool.
- Once cooled, stir in the cream cheese, feta, mayonnaise, oregano, dill and plenty of black pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 180 ̊C/160 ̊C fan/gas mark 4.
- Using a small, sharp knife, cut a pocket into each chicken fillet, being careful not to cut all the way through. Spoon the spinach mixture in and seal each pocket closed with 1-2 cocktail sticks. Season the outsides of the chicken with salt and black pepper and sprinkle with the paprika.
- Heat the remaining oil in a large ovenproof pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the chicken for four minutes per side or until golden brown.
- Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for 10-12 minutes or until the chicken is completely cooked throughout. Transfer the chicken to a plate, tent loosely with foil and rest for 5-10 minutes. Squeeze over a little lemon juice before serving.
Per serving: 467kcals, 34.9g fat (15.9g saturated), 5.5g carbs (1.6g sugars), 35g protein, 1g fibre, 0.604g sodium
Popular in Chicken
Instant ramen noodles