Tick the ingredients you need to add your shopping list.
For the breadcrumb topping:
For the pasta:
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C/160˚C fan/gas mark 4.
- In a food processor, whizz the ciabatta, parsley, zest, garlic, and olive oil together until the mixture forms coarse crumbs. Spread the crumbs evenly on a rimmed baking tray and season. Bake for 7 minutes and allow to cool.
- In a bowl, toss the broccoli with a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt, then spread evenly on a rimmed baking tray. Bake for 15 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Allow to cool, then chop the broccolini into rough chunks. Set aside.
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to the boiland cook the pasta until al dente. Drain the pasta, reserving 60ml of the cooking water. Set the pasta aside.
- Wipe out the same pan and heat two tablespoons of olive oil over a medium heat. Cook the garlic and chilil flakes for one minute.
- Add the pasta, broccoli, reserved cooking water, lemon juice, and three more tablespoons of olive oil and stir together until the pasta is coated.
- Divide between bowls and serve topped with the breadcrumbs and some Parmesan.
Per serving: 640kcals, 30.7g fat (11.7g saturated), 74.4g carbs, 2.8g sugars, 20.8g protein, 4g fibre, 0.41g sodium
Popular in Pasta
No-waste broccoli pesto pasta